Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MOTIVATION

Let's talk about the M word.  Let me first establish that it is my opinion that without motivation there is no change. I don't care how much knowledge you may have about nutrition; what to eat or what not to eat or how many equipments or DVDs you owned, if you are not motivated to change the rest is pointless. That's why I've decided to talk about it. What motivates You to exercise and eat healthy? It is a picture, a song, a friend? I believe the most important motivation comes from within. Yes, it is crucial to have a friend or a loved one who motivates you and supports you but it is as important to develop self-motivation and self-discipline. I believe Motivation is like a muscle,is there, it is in you but you have to know how to work it, develop it and maintained it for it to have power, growth and strength.
So go ahead and take sometime now and meditate on the reasons why you wanna be a fit mama.Why is it important for you to be fit and healthy? How does it make you feel when you fit on that old dress? How do you feel after eating a healthy meal or/and an exercise routine? Find within you the desire, the drive, the passion and talk to yourself  (preach it) over and over. I WANT, I CAN and I WILL.
This is our work out routine for the day. Starts with your mind.
M-y mind
O-perates
T-he
I-nitial
V-oluntary
A-ction
T-o
I-mprove
O-r
N-ot

The First battle to win is in your mind.

Let's do it mamas! Tag me on Instagram #post_baby_body or at post_baby_mama_motivation #motivationnation

God bless you all


No comments:

Post a Comment